I choose to teach the Reiki Master Teacher level over three weekends. This is a comprehensive training, not only looking at Reiki healing, but also introducing and experiencing other methods of energy healing. This is an apprenticeship style programme and will be a personal journey of discovery. The group size will be small to allow for personal healing and growth. We will live mindfully and in community, looking after ourselves and each other. On-going support will be available between weekends.
Areas covered include:
- A revision of all levels of Reiki training
- Reiki Level 3 attunement – personal attunement to the Reiki 3 symbols and energy
- Reiki Master-Teacher – learning to attune others to all levels so that you can teach and pass on the gift of Reiki
- Explore energy healing in depth and learn to how to work with and ‘hold’ whatever arises
- Experience the energy of the chakras in depth
- Explore energy in relation to the elements, nature and the seasons
- An introduction to shamanic techniques which can be used to deepen and develop your own practice
- Meditation and contemplation
- And much, much more!
- Manual and Certificate will be provided
Dates – TBC
Location: Cosán Ciúin
Cost: €175 per weekend (which includes lunch on Saturday and Sunday, and all snacks, teas and coffee.)
Times: Saturday 10.00am-6.00pm, Sunday 9.00am-5.00pm
(I am very conscious of the financial times we live in, and never want anyone to be excluded from attending any of my workshops due to financial concerns. I am happy to discuss payment by installments or explore alternate means of exchange.)
You must have completed Reiki Level 1 and 2 before commencing this programme.
Reiki Master Teacher Deposit: €150 (Comprising €50 towards each of the three weekends)